Speeduino contains a 2 step nitrous control system for controlling valves and making fueling adjustments for dry setups.
The 2 stages operate independantly and can overlap (ie both run at the same time) if needed.
- Nitrous Mode: Whether 1 or 2 stages will be used
- Arming Pin: The Arduino Pin to be used for arming the nitrous control.
- Arming pin polarity: What pin state is considerd to be armed. Generally this will be LOW for a ground switching input
- Minimum CLT: The minimum coolant temperature that the stages will activate at
- Minimum TPS: The minimum TPS that the stage will activate at
- Maximum MAP: A protection to ensure that the nitrous will not activate above a certain level of boost
- Leanest AFR: Nitrous will only activate if the AFR is (And remains) below this value
The settings for each stage are identical and allow for the 2 stages to run individually or joinly overlapping during a given RPM window.
- Nitrous output Pin: The (Arduino) pin that will be driven high when the stage is active.
- Minimum Engage RPM: The RPM at which the stage will begin
- Maximum Engage RPM: The RPM at which the stage ends
- Fuel adder @ Min/Max RPM: The amount of fuel to be added at the minimum and maximum RPM points.
- The fuel adder amount will be scaled between these 2 values as the RPMs rise
- A calculator for these fuel adder values can be found at: https://bit.ly/3a0e9WU
- Ignition retard when active: An ignition modifier to be used to retard timing when the stage is active
- Note that the retard values are cumulative. If both stages are active then the total retard amount will be the sum of both stages.